Friday 28 November 2014

Costume



Script:

For costume, my model will be wearing a long light blue top with white high knee socks, I will be aiming to use this outfit for my front cover as it adheres with my light blue, black and white colour scheme, making the front cover look attractive.
The next outfit my model will wear is a pink and black crop top, with wet look leggings, a semi transparent black cardigan and white socks with a ‘weed’ symbol imprinted on it. I have chosen these colours for this outfit as my colour scheme for my double page spread is pink black and white, also crop tops and weed images relate to my theme of R and B as this fashion style is frequently shown in the media.
The final outfit will be a black shiny jacket, a white crop top and blue jeans for my quote page, having a more minimal effect as they are platonic colours.
A black fur coat will also be used on top of these outfits to create a daring and edgy effect, suiting my music genre.

The make up I have chosen to use is a minimal face with red/pink lipstick, so to make my feature artist look relaxed but edgy at the same time, she will have wavy hair and hoop earrings to relate to the R and B genre as this style is similarly shown through the likes of Rihanna and Tinashe. I did not want my model to wear too much make up as this may adhere more to a pop genre where it appears vibrant and in your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment