Tuesday 16 September 2014

Production Log - Monday 15th September

In today's lesson we had a quick briefing as a class on what we had to do today, which was to carry on working on our magazines and to start the evaluation if we finish.
I began to put the finishing touches to my magazine by adding in a photograph of a group of girls eating lunch in the canteen to the front cover where I advertise the new lunch menu. I thought that this would be a good addition to my magazine cover as it adds more variation in imagery to advertise customers to the product. I also looked at my magazine and checked to see that I was happy with the layout of everything and the font sizes. By this time it was the end of the lesson, in my next media session I shall begin my evaluation as I have now completed my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment