Wednesday 3 September 2014

Production Log - Wednesday 3rd September

Today was the first day of my Media Studies course, we were introduced to the course and told that we were to make a Haydon magazine cover and contents page over the next week or so. 
To do this we had to begin by designing our magazine on paper, following the required theme and specification of a mid close up picture of a student. I began to think of things that would typically appear in magazines and moreover things that would suit my theme; I began to add them to my front cover plan to advertise the magazine - alongside a drawing of a student and a draft title. Next we took the cameras around school and took pictures to use when producing the magazine - I took pictures of the school buildings, a group of girls eating lunch and some mid close up pictures of a year 7 girl in preparation for my next lesson when I will begin to produce my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment