Monday 8 September 2014

Production Log - Monday 8th September 2014

In today's media lesson we carried on carrying out our preliminary task of making a magazine.
I used Adobe Indesign to start creating the front cover of my magazine, I began by producing the title and I played around with Indesign in terms of font size and placement on the magazine page until I was happy with how my title looked - I also used my magazine plan to know what I wanted my overall magazine to look like.
Next I added in the mid close up that I took of the year 7 girl in my last lesson and made it the focal point of my magazine cover by making it very large and covering the entire page. Finally I started adding in more text around the picture to advertise the magazine to the target audience. Throughout this lesson I have become more familiar with Indesign as I have not previously used it and I will carry on producing my magazine next lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment