Wednesday 24 September 2014

Production Log - Wednesday 24th September

In todays lesson we were told that we had to analyse 3 magazine front covers, contents pages and double page spreads over the upcoming lessons.
We had a group discussion on how we should go about analysing a magazine. I discovered that we had to describe what it was that we could see, what it means and says about the magazine and then why it appeals to the audience. I made notes on this and on what topics to talk about eg. masthead, images, house style etc. to keep for future references.
I then began looking for front covers and contents pages of music magazines on google and began adding them to a powerpoint presentation. I will finish my front cover analysis for homework and continues workig on the others next lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment