Wednesday 10 September 2014

Production Log - Wednesday 10th September

During todays' lesson I carried on making my magazine front cover and contents page on Indesign. 
I added all text to my front cover, edited the font colour and style, added another picture and made my front cover more eye-catching by adding in a text box in the colour blue. I then went on to making my contents page, I used one of the pictures of the school buildings that I took with the camera in a previous lesson and made it the background, I added in a title and all text. Next lesson I will put the finishing touches to my contents page such as editing fonts and images to make sure that I'm happy with the way that it looks and then I would have finished my preliminary task of making a school magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment